The BOT libre Android app allows you to create, and train your own chat bot, and share it with your friends, from your Android phone, tablet or device. The chat bots have artificial intelligence and are capable of learning through conversation. You can create your own bot, or chat with other peoples bots. There are over 1,000 bots on BOT libre to talk with.
BOT libre for Anroid 2.0 now includes:
- Live Chat - Create your own personal, or business chat channel to let your friends or customers chat with you. When your not available your bot can answer questions in your place.
- Chat Rooms - Create your own chat room to share with your friends, colleagues, or customers. Add your bot to your chat room, and it will chat and learn from others.
- Forums - Create your own forum to share with your friends, colleagues, or customers.
- Domains - Create your own personal or business space to host your chat channels, forums, and bots.
WelcomeWhen you connect to BOT libre, you can now choose to browse or create bots, forums, live chat channels, or domains.
BrowseBrowse lets you search content by category, tag, or filters, and order the results by several difference options. You can also select the last bot, or content that you accessed. The browse result gives you an order list of the content to chose from.
ChatWhile chatting with a bot, you can now control your screen usage, either maximizing the bot's image by tapping on it, or hiding it but double tapping on the conversation pane.
AdminSeveral new admin options have been added, including:
- Users - Control who can access your bot, and who can administer it.
- Voice - Choose and configure the voice, and language used by your bot.
- Learning - Configure how your bot learns, and who is learns from.
- Training - Set your bot's greeting phrases, and default phrases to use when it does not know any response. Train your bot with question/answer pairs.
- Avatars and Icon - Change your bot's icon, or add images for its avatar, and tag images with emotions.
Live ChatYou can now browse, or create your own live chat channels, and chat rooms. You can chat with your friends, customers, or colleagues, or add your bot to a chat room, and let people chat with it, and have it learn from others. You can create public or private channels, and can control who can access your channel.
ForumsYou can now browse, or create your own forums. You can ask questions, and find answers on the BOT libre forums, browse other user's forums, or create your own forums. You can create public or private forums, and can control who can access your forum.
BOT libreThe BOT libre mobile app accesses the same bots, chat channels, forums, and servers as the BOT libre website. You can access the bots you create from the app on the web. The web interface includes several other features, including, chat logs, Twitter bots, email bots, IRC bots, AIML and Self script programming, and lets you browse your bot's brain.
BOT libre also provides a REST API that lets you build your own mobile app, or website to access your content, and is free for commercial use. Paid commercial hosting is also available through Paphus Live Chat.