The embedding HTML code can be copied from your bot's Embed page under Admin.
The simplest solution is to embed your bot inside your webpage using an
iframe. This just displays embedded content directly from the BOT libre website inside your webpage. The Embed page provides lots of options that let you customize the embedded content, such as changing the background color, changing the prompt and button text, or even providing your own CSS style sheet.
The SDK provides several components that lets you access BOT libre's services including:
- SDK - static class providing services such as Text To Speech (TTS), debugging, and configuration.
- WebChatbotListener - class that links the chat bot web API to an HTML form.
- LiveChatConnection - class providing access to BOT libre's live chat web socket API.
- LiveChatListener - interface for live chat.
- WebLiveChatListener - class that links the live chat API to an HTML form.
- Credentials - class to provide your application credentials including your application id.
- ChatConfig - DTO class to provide a chat bot message.
- ChatResponse - DTO class to provide a chat bot response.
- UserConfig - DTO class to provide user information.
- BrowseConfig - DTO class to browse or search the bot/channel/forum/domain directory.
- InstanceConfig - DTO class to provide chat bot information.
- ForumConfig - DTO class to provide forum information.
- ChannelConfig - DTO class to provide live chat channel information.
- DomainConfig - DTO class to provide domain information.
Try it out now liveThe above script was included in this page to enable you to talk with Brain Bot.