The speech API is
The text is the text you would like converted to voice, and the voice is the voice you would like to use.
A voice is not required, if none is passed, the default voice is used.
There are currently 20 voices available in several languages. You can test the voices here.
The available voices include:
- cmu-slt - English : US : Female
- cmu-slt-hsmm - English : US : Female
- cmu-bdl-hsmm - English : US : Male
- cmu-rms-hsmm - English : US : Male
- dfki-prudence-hsmm - English : GB : Female
- dfki-spike-hsmm - English : GB : Male
- dfki-obadiah-hsmm - English : GB : Male
- dfki-poppy-hsmm - English : GB : Female
- bits1-hsmm - German : DE : Female
- bits3-hsmm - German : DE : Male
- dfki-pavoque-neutral-hsmm - German : DE : Male
- camille - French : FR : Female
- camille-hsmm-hsmm - French : FR : Female
- jessica_voice-hsmm - French : FR : Female
- pierre-voice-hsmm - French : FR : Male
- enst-dennys-hsmm - French : FR : Male
- istc-lucia-hsmm - Italian : IT : Male
- voxforge-ru-nsh - Russian : RU : Male
- dfki-ot-hsmm - Turkish : TR : Male
- cmu-nk-hsmm - Telugu : TE : Female
Example Speech API Usage
Try it out now (press speak)
When using the BOT libre SDK, ensure you set your application id. You can obtain your application id from your user page.