Creating your own bot that can play Connect 4 can be done in a few simple steps:
1. First you'll need to sign into a Bot Libre account.
2. Once you're signed in, create a bot or go to a bot that you have already made.
3. Go to your bot's Admin Console, then to its Scripts page click on the Import button or menu, and import the script 'Connect 4'.
4. (Optional) By default, the connect4 script will play random moves against you. If you want the connect4 script to use our trained deep learning analytic, you need to make the following changes to the script:
a. Lines 88-89: Comment out randomMove(), and uncomment deepLearningMove().
b. Line 243: Replace the placeholder application ID with your application ID.
c. Line 271: Verify that the POST call is made to the correct URL.
5. By typing "connect 4" in the chat, your bot will be able to create a board to play against you in connect 4.
6. If you want to end the game type, "end".
You can also create a new bot using the games_template or chat with the Games Bot